Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yet Another Haul


X-large picture! Because I only have one picture today! :) So this is what I bought this week. Ugh, I really need to stop! Or at least slow it way down! That is my goal, to buy less polish and to actually use the ones I have or sell them if I don't use them!

This is my second bottle of OPI Skull & Glossbones. I notice that I am always using this in my nail art and I love it. It was clearance, had a 20% off coupon and thought sure why not! Next is OPI Fiercely Fiona. Can't believe my Ulta still had one left! Again, clearance and 20% off, but I don't have this one already! :)

Next is OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips. I got this at my beauty supply for $4! It is a bright pink, perfect flip flop polish weather polish, and since I can wear flip flops all year round in Arizona, it works! Next up is Orly Faint of Heart, also from my beauty supply! Next to that is Orly Oui, it's a purple with golden shimmer and aw crap, looks like a dupe for OPI It's My Year that I just bought. And hence why I need to slow down the buying because I bet 25% of my stash are dupes. :(

The little polish on the end is Zoya Bevin that I got in my Birchbox this month!

Sorry for the one photo post. Been a bit busy with school slowing wrapping up...two weeks! But please tune in next week (and the rest of this week, but especially next week) for a 6 days, 6 manis, 6 ladies event! We all getting together to post about something, but I can't tell you yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment