Saturday, April 14, 2012

Haul and Awesome Nail Mail


This is my big purchase for the week. I spent a total of $6.53 on all this at Ulta! You gotta love 20% coupons, gift cards, and clearance!

First up is China Glaze Starboard (for 99 cents!). Didn't know I needed it until I saw the price! Next is China Glaze Cha Cha Cha. I have been thinking about getting this one for months now but kept putting it back on the shelf. I'm so glad I waited! Next up is China Glaze Custom Kicks, I am so loving these polishes with the gold or silver shimmers! This on has a gold shimmer in it and looks stunning! Going to use this on a Teal Tuesday Tealicure! Next up is OPI Its Totally Fort Worth It. This is a grey, I know, like I need another grey, BUT this has a pink shimmer/flash to it! See, I needed it! :) And last but not least, the polish I was hoping my Ulta had was OPI Pirouette My Whistle. It is a lovely gorgeous clear based glitter with micro silver glitter and silvery/white hex glitter! Stunning!

I think I did good and didn't break the bank at all! :)


Oh? Oh! What's this you ask? Just an awesome little plate called Konad Q1, Charming Nails. Uh, huh, that's right! Don't I have the best friends ever! I got this lovely from Debbie over at The Crumpet! Best nail mail ever!!! Thank you Debbie! I can't wait to use it for Adventures in Stamping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment