Monday, April 2, 2012

Spotty Orchid


So I decided to do a quick mani the other day and decided to try some of my untrieds. I did one coat of Joe Fresh Orchid. Orchid is a gorgeous reddish plum with a creme finish. Application was excellent with no problems. I then did one coat each of All That Glitters Spotty Dottie Dark and Spotty Dottie Light. Both bottles are filled to the brim! Application wasn't too bad, the normal glitter placement issues nothing too hard! Most of my glitter wanted to go to the free edge of my nail but as soon as I noticed that I had no problem and quickly got to work. This is with one coat of Seche Vite over it. Sadly some bubbles occurred (probably because of the ceiling fan working overtime!).


Here is a photo of just Joe Fresh Orchid, one coat, on it's own. Kinda splotchy with one coat two would have been better but I was in a hurry and figured since I was covering it up with the Dotties it didn't matter too much! :) Granted, some of those splotches are reflections because it was shiny too!

Nothing to hard about this mani, quick and easy and I got a lot of compliments! Many people are buying these two glitter to get the look of Lynnderella's Connect the Dots. So when I was applying the Spotty Dotties I was singing Pee Wee Herman's Connect the Dots song. Do you remember that song? Why don't I refresh your memory! :)


You are most welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment